Kendra Wilkinson has come a long way from gallivanting around an elderly mans house in next to nothing on television and it looks as though our favourite young playboy may be growing up.
Kendra is now an adoring mother to a beautiful little boy, a loving wife and budding business woman but I guess some things never change and one of those things is the load of stupid a** s**t Kendra Wilkinson has to say, so here we go another quote countdown from our favourite dumb blonde:
1) "I wasn't a druggie stripper. I was a very good person doing it."
2) "Whenever I feel nervous, I feel like I have to poop."
3) "Right now I think I'm the smartest I've ever been. I'm doing everything great now and everything perfect. Like with this taxes stuff. I'm getting better at that. I'm making sure everything is a write-off. Every single thing."
4) "The first time I mailed something on my own, like a couple of months ago, I didn't put a stamp on it! My mom, she was like, "Are you serious? You didn't put a stamp on your mail?" I'm like, "Dude, I've never been on my own before, how am I supposed to know?"
5) Hank just sent me a video of the baby pooping, and I'm like, "I miss his poop so much!"