Kim Kardashian's Derriere Is The Highest Paid Reality Star
We're in the wrong field. We should have been preparing to become some sort of reality TV phenomenon. If you don't want to feel bad about yourself today, then skip this little gem. So just how much do reality stars earn? Well, we can tell you that Kim Kardashian takes the title as Reality Queen. That butt's so famou she raked in $6 million on her own. Following her? Lauren Conrad, The Situation, and her sisters.
1. Kim Kardashian (Estimated 2010 earnings: $6 million)
It's hard to avoid a Kim Kardashian sighting, and that's great for her. She pulled in an estimated $6 million this year for shilling everything from cupcake mix to Skechers Shape-ups to Kotex. But much of the Kardashian commerce is a family business; with her sisters she co-owns a line of retail stores, a skincare line, and the K Dash for QVC line, as well as promotions for Quick Trim weight-loss supplements and her licensed line of Beach Bunny Swimwear. She can earn as much as $75,000 in appearance fees and has also snagged a few hundred thousand pretty pennies for her and her sisters' recently released book Kardashian Konfidential, which sold 13,000 copies during its first week on sale, according to Nielsen BookScan. The show that launched half a dozen careers, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, finished its fifth season this year.
2. Lauren Conrad (Estimated 2010 earnings: $5 million)
3. Bethenny Frankel (Estimated 2010 earnings: $4 million)
4. Audrina Patridge (Estimated 2010 earnings: $3.5 million)
5. Kate Gosselin (Estimated 2010 earnings: $3.5 million)
6 Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino (Estimated 2010 earnings: $3 million)
7. Khloe Kardashian (Estimated 2010 earnings: $2.5 million)
8. Kourtney Kardashian (Estimated 2010 earnings: $2.5 million)
9. DJ Pauly D (Estimated 2010 earnings: $2 million)
10. Kendra Wilkinson (Estimated 2010 earnings: $2 million)
Excuse us while we enter into a mental hospital.