Paris Hilton in Her Swimsuit and She Said What now…?
Paris Hilton in Her Swimsuit and She Said What now
Paris Hilton hasnt done anything notable in some time now but there are two things we can always rely on, shes said something stupid to someone somewhere that it might be mildly entertaining for you to read and she without fail rocks that swimsuit like theres no tomorrow. So today, we are in for a real treat, a bit of both. Please enjoy these quotes straight from the heiresss mouth on your way to the real goods a little further south
She said what...?
1) At parties, everyone always thinks I'm drinking--but actually I rarely drink. I live on energy drinks, basically. I LOVE Vitamin Water. I have cases in my house. I drink energy drinks and Vitamin Water all night. That's how I manage to stay up late and never smudge my makeup or mess up my hair. You can see all these girls leaving a party at the end of the night, and they look terrible because they were too out of it to reapply their makeup or even glance in a mirror. This is a huge mistake. People remember how you look when you leave as much as they remember how you looked when you arrived.
2) I first wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realised you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I'd just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead.
3) I just read some story online that I demanded lobsters on a movie set. So ridiculous, people make up the silliest stories sometimes. Oh well.
4) There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde -- like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana -- and right now, I'm that icon.
5) You need to look like a lady at the Oscars. Otherwise, Joan Rivers will tear you apart. Then again, you aren't really anyone till Joan Rivers tears you apart. So wait until you are someone, then dress like a lady at the Oscars.