Justin Bieber turns 18.
Justin Bieber turns 18
Canadian pop mega star, Justin Bieber celebrates his 18th birthday today and what better a chance to look back on our top 5 memorable Bieber quotes so far:
1) On healthcare: Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.
2) On politics: I'm not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad.
3) On charity: If I can do just one-tenth of the good things Michael Jackson did for others, I can really make a difference in the world.
4) On social networking: I followed all of my followers and friended all of their friends, I replied and retweeted and commented and tweeted back and forth as the conversation got bigger and bigger.
5) On dating: My first date has been sort of mythologized as Biebers Dating Disaster. I took her to Kings a buffet restaurant. Yes, I wore a white shirt. Yes, I got spaghetti.